I love this cocktail recipe for Valentine’s Day or other romantic holidays because it’s feminine and flirty and so pretty to serve. Make it as a signature cocktail for a late afternoon Shower or serve it up with girlfriends for the perfect girl night out treat! I came across this recipe a long time ago on Design Sponge and have loved it ever since. Hope you enjoy!
CARDAMOM ROSE COCKTAIL
Makes 1 cocktail | Recipe by Apothecary via Design Sponge
- 1 cardamom pod
- 1 1/2 oz Hendrick’s gin
- 1/4 oz of fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Peychauds bitters
- 3/4 oz Rose syrup (homemade or store bought)
- 3/4 oz fresh Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- Seltzer water
- Lightly muddle one cardamom pod at the bottom of the shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and ice. Shake for 30 seconds, then strain over fresh ice to remove the pod.
- Straining over fresh ice to remove cardamom pod, pour into a pretty glass (a champagne coupe is lovely or fancy rocks glasses work great too!).
- Add a splash of seltzer water and garnish with a fresh lemon wedge or blush rose petals.
Cheers to easy, elegant cocktails!